Accepting New Patients
Dear Patients & Families,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Please wear a mask when you come to your appointment.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- As a part of the screening process, we will take your temperature before we bring you into the office or immediately upon entering the office.
- You may see that our waiting room, will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- You may be asked to pay co-pays or complete forms before your appointment or immediately following your appointment to eliminate unnecessary exchanges.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
To make an appointment, please call our office at (916) 487-5147.
Lilliana Stojic, DDS, MAGD
Our Practice is implementing the use of the following devices to assist in providing a safe environment for our patients and staff.
GermGuardian UV Light/HEPA Filtration System
This product features the use of
- Contains a charcoal filter
- HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne contaminants
- Unit is Energy Star certified
GermGuardian also functions as an air sanitizer to increase air quality.
These units can be beneficial to those with asthma or other sensitivities to airborne pathogens. They’re also ideal to help prevent allergic reactions to dust, hair, and pet dander. A HEPA filter is designed to be powerful enough to remove around 99% of the most common air contaminants.
EMist® EPIX360™ TruElectrostatic™ Disinfectant Sprayer
For Safer Environments, Healthier Spaces, Healthier People.
Per EPA, Positively Charged for Efficient Coating.
Electrostatic spraying has drawn increased interest through the public health emergency because of the need to disinfect large indoor spaces (e.g., schools, offices, businesses) or areas with many surfaces. Unlike conventional spraying methods, electrostatic sprayers apply a positive charge to liquid disinfectants as they pass through the nozzle. The positively charged disinfectant is attracted to negatively charged surfaces, which allows for efficient coating of hard nonporous surfaces.
The EPIX360 is the most effective handheld electrostatic disinfectant sprayer in the world.
- A uniform and wraparound layer of germ-killing power up to 4,000 high-touch point sq.ft. Plus, with the advanced EPIX Charge Detect™ Technology, grounding is never an issue.
Best Disinfecting Practices for Surfaces
Clean and Disinfect
Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
EPA Registered Product List
Here is the Environmental Protection Agency’s list of disinfectants that can be used against the coronavirus: EPA Releases List of Disinfectants to Use Against COVID-19
Nu-Foamicide – Cleaner, Disinfectant, Detergent, Food Contact Sanitizer, Virucide Institutional Use
This disinfectant is specially formulated to clean and sanitize in one application. The liquid cleaner is Made in the USA. Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses. Ideal for hard surfaces, including food contact surfaces.
Product Overview The EPA-approved, fast-acting, foaming formula instantly kills bacteria, viruses, and germs on contact!
Designed for use in commercial and industrial spaces – like restaurants, bars, gyms, daycare centers, schools, and more – NU-FOAMICIDE provides a reliable clean you can trust!